Conspiracy Theorists, in my opinion, are people I don't like except for some exceptions. However, this question will not be answered with my irrelevant opinions on said people..
Now, here is the question:
- Why do conspiracy theorists become conspiracy theorists?
- Why do they get the ideas that they do?
- Are they looking for attention?
- What are the mechanics behind their minds/thought process?
- "Tupac is still alive, he will come back in year 20(12,13,14)"
- "The New World Order is going to take over the world."
Do these people warp things like the Illuminati into a conspiracy? What is behind the minds of these people? Is there any prevalence of mental (conditions, disease) among them? Is there any different type of parenting or environment they are raised in?
All of these questions don't need to be answered, but those are the questions running through my mind.