I have a website, Taeluf.com. It needs a lot of work, but I've written a few decent things on there. It's not a priority project.
My favorite projects are:
- Liaison: A webapp & website framework I've been working on for a very long time
- Documentor: Allows you to
@exportdocblocks & later
- Better-Regex: Let's you write regex on multiple lines & it adds some neat functions to regex.
- JS-Autowire: Uses classes to define event listeners on nodes & let's one Autowire object/node easily reference other Autowired nodes in it's context.
- RBDoc: A DOMDocument improvement. I need to document it.
- RDB: Extends Redbean to make some things easier
Other Cool stuff:
- PHP-Tester: Probably never gonna be as good as PHP Unit. But I use it anyway. I like it.
- This View thing: Does some cool stuff with views. It's implemented in a liaison extension.
- Liaison Package extension: Idk what to say about it.
Other things, I guess: