Do nootropic drugs like modafinil make you smarter? Are they like coffee? Do they improve working memory? Is there a potential for a pill like NZT-48 from the movie Limitless? From the Wikipedia plot ...
asked Aug 7 '13 at 0:05
35511 silver badge44 bronze badges
Featured on Meta
cognitive-psychology × 158
neuroscience × 131
social-psychology × 106
personality × 70
memory × 67
terminology × 67
perception × 65
measurement × 63
learning × 62
emotion × 56
reference-request × 56
intelligence × 50
abnormal-psychology × 47
methodology × 45
motivation × 38
cognitive-modeling × 35
consciousness × 33
vision × 30
neural-network × 29
bias × 28more related tags
- QGIS same print layout for multiple features of a layer?
- Why can macOS have two files with same name?
- Arzelà-Ascoli theorem and Hölder spaces
- The importance of the cold chain in the food and the pharmaceutical industry
- Might biking lower forehead temp readings at destination?
- Comparing the strength of gravity and electricity
- Cover & sound-suppression for doorbell transformer in utility closet
- Why do I hear water flowing in a floor drain near commercial bathroom fixtures?
- Advice for researchers outside academia
- What logic gates work given the input?
- Does the Grappler feat give advantage on a subsequent shove attempt vs. your grappled target?
- Why do people say the Pakistani government has failed because the army is interfering with politics?
- Can you make a CPU out of electronic components drawn by hand on paper?
- Does the airport security/ TSA know how to open zipperless hardshell luggages?
- Are large jet turbofans so easy to turn?
- The Emperor's New Palace
- Python checking dict keys
- My research supervisor left the university and no one told me
- Which magic item of very rare or lower rarity is most useful to protect a group of ordinary soldiers?
- Checking target legality (esp for removal)
- Shortest way to make a checkerboard pattern
- My old cat died and I don't know how to deal with it
- Add optional argument to newcommand for integration dx
- One transistor square wave amplifier: why doesn't it work?