The question is realistically in two parts:
- how could a personal behavioural survey be constructed?
- are there any existing personal behavioural survey tools available?
The behavioural survey may include questions like:
- Did you feel lethargic today [yes/no]?
- How long have you worked out today [high, medium, low]?
The survey tool would facilitate statistical analysis by categorically encoding the responses as shown in italics.
It would be appreciated if you could provide ideas as to:
- How could this survey tool be built?
- What questions should be asked?
- How could the responses be quantified and analysed?