My first language is French. When I write in english (online chat), I often think of a word but write a different word. For example I just did it again tonight. I was thinking "who are you talking to? " and I wrote "who i you talking to ?". I don't do that in French. I was wondering if there is a name for that.


Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.