Is there a technical term to denote when a person types here instead of hear or any other wrong word of a homonym pair--there for they're,etc.

  • 1
    $\begingroup$ In academia we call it a typo (I couldn't help myself) $\endgroup$ – AliceD Jul 6 '19 at 18:39
  • 1
    $\begingroup$ Love your reply Alice D. $\endgroup$ – user23584 Jul 8 '19 at 19:11

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.