We all know about these two ways of learning:
- Rote learning (by mechanically repeating something to remember it).
- Learning by understanding (by understanding the logic behind something).
But I strongly believe, that one more way of learning exists - learning by feeling. But do we have a term or some explanation for this type of learning?
- you can learn the formula for least-count of device by:
- repeating it to remember it whenever required;
- understanding it to derive it whenever required;
- by feeling it, i.e. using the device for some time, to enable us to put that formula in our subconscious mind;
- (better example) in chemistry, we can learn the effect of $NO_2$ on benzene, the following ways:
- repeating it;
- understanding its chemical nature, its structure and then concluding the results;
- by seeing examples of its reactions and feeling that that is its behavior, to happen like this.