The IPIP is an example of a public domain scientific personality inventory that can be used for research.
- Are there any good public domain scientific measures of intelligence?
- Do not link to the kinds of hits you get when you type "free online intelligence tests" into Google (i.e., tests where you can only do the questions and get summary normative feedback at the end)
- Full text of instrument should be available, ideally with some form of test manual
- Information about test has been published in a refereed journal
- Test is freely available for use for scientific purposes, and ideally can be modified, adapted,