Reviewing the literature there are several inventories to measure gender stereotype values. For example, to name but a few:
- the Adjective Check List (ACL; Williams & Bennett, 1975)
- the Sex-Role Stereotype Questionnaire (Rosenkrantz et al., 1968)
- the Personal Attributes Questionnaire (PAQ, Spence, Helmreich & Stapp, 1974; Runge et al., 1981)
- the Bem Sex Role Inventory (BSRI; Bem, 1974; Schneider-Düker & Kohler, 1988)
- the Modern Sexism Scale (Swim et al., 1995)
- the Ambivalent Sexism Inventory (Glick & Fiske, 1996)
- the Skala zur Messung der normativen Geschlechtsrollen-Orientierung (GRO-Skala; Krampen, 1979, 1983)
However, as can be clearly seen, these instruments are outdated, and they are often based on the Anglo-American culture.
Can anyone help me out with a hint on a more contemporary gender stereotype questionnaire which refers to Germany or central Europe respectively? An inventory already edited for computer administration would be ideal.