In NEURON simulator, suppose I graph the value of a variable (i.e. soma.v(0.5)) over time. How do I save the values in the graph to a file?
Not intuitive, but to save the value of a curve plotted in a graph:
- Right click the graph window, and choose "Pick Vector"
- Click on the desired curve (it should change color i.e. to red)
- In the NEURON Main Menu > Vector > Save to File
- Type in the file name > Save
- File will have two columns, first one for X-axis values (i.e. time) and second for the Y-axis (i.e. voltage)