Does sitting idle for one month without work leads to depression?
Following case is an example:
If a human do 8 hours job before Computer. Because of no work or a few work; generally sitting idle for one month. and when work came after a month; then that human do not want to do it because:
Symptoms which generally such human is facing:
1) that humans head remain heavy; always feel like outing. Even if that human go to outing and come back to office feel like go out again.
2) It is like nothing is in that human head. Just sounds "shaaan shaaaan".
3) Sometimes it is like that human need to get my ear clean from ENT; may be due to that head is heavy. but nothing is there in that human's ear , because that human use to clean my ears during bathing.
4) Life becoming dull. Now work came after 1 month; that human being lazy not to attempt that work. that human do not want work now.
5) Not agreeing to any external Motivation and self motivation is becoming zero.
6) Just looking at Facebook, Amazon and doing nothing. Not a like on facebook; but looking just. It is like NOTHING NEW.
7) if reading news forget the story after 15 minutes. Forget the work that human's family member says.
8) that human feel like that human is blunder; that human do mistakes; you all leave that human; throw that human out of computer company.
Could anyone please figure out situation of that human's mind!!! is that human getting mad or depressed?